01 October 2009

Hello World!

Well, here I am.

For those of you who don't speak italian and couldn't follow this blog, shortly I'm going to post few articles to summarize "the story so far".

In the meantime just wanted to tell you an incredible strory. Today I received a call from a guy in Italy who received my last (actually second to last) purchase orderby error. He got my package in his mailbox and didn't know anything about it. Instead he's waiting for his guitar cabinet he ordered in the US as well.
Looks like the "wonderful" Italian custom personnel has exchanged two shipments from the US and sent mine to him and vice-versa!
He was so kind to call me on the phone and now we're arranging to ship my material to me. Hopefully I'll get my stuff very soon, finally.

See you soon...

No comments: