13 February 2011

Smudge Oil Depot Kit

Another small project this morning. With my last order to Model Train Stuff I purchased Micro Trains N Scale 'Smudge Oil Depot' kit. I thought it was a good starting point to play with structure building. So, I dived into this new area for me and tried to build it.

I don't know if I used the right glue (I used the one that came with Fast Track Quick Sticks to glue them to turnouts) or if I had to weather and paint the walls and all the rest before building it up. Anyway, I did it and I enjoyed a lot. Being the very first kit I'm rather proud of myself. No big errors and an acceptable result.


Maybe I was too much excited and thought to create a small scene with the kit, my new 70 Tonner a couple of tank cars and a tank truck from Heiky I bought with the last order as well.
Far from being a completed scenery but I liked the idea that my layout is slowly taking shape.


See you soon...

No comments: